Thursday, July 8, 2010

Koizora Chapter 4 Page 3

Is it a prank??


Maybe today is my unlucky day.


It becomes a disturbance that I would like to turn off the phone, but at that time...


pirorinpirorin


This time is a mail.
I get a bad premonition...

I open the inbox.



[diediediedie]


...it's from unknown address.

Who? What is this??


I make a reply to that unknown mail address


[Who is this?]


But there is no further reply.


I am wondering who was sending the mail that day,
it makes me absent-minded at class.



Maybe it is just a mistake...
I just think about it like that till the next day,
another mail from an unknown number comes once again.



[Break up quickly]



Break up...
This kind of words
is likely to be said by Hiro's ex right??
But there's no way Hiro's ex could know Mika's number...



[That's why, who are you?]


I shortly replied,
then held the PHS tight.


The answer came quickly.


[I'm Hiro's ex]



...as I thought.


[How do you know my number?]


[I checked when I met Hiro]


...she checked when she met Hiro??
Hiro surely is loose.


From that day, hate calls and mails are coming from Saki, Hiro's ex-girlfriend

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I've been waiting for someone to translate Koizora FOREVER. I just wrote a blog post about Koizora here: www.figment.com/blog. I was looking for a translation to link to, and now I think I'll add your blog :)
    -Lindsay V.T.

    ReplyDelete