Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Koizora Chapter 1 Page 5

When my finger was closed to the button to cut the call off
Nozomu once again started speaking

"If you're surprised with this sudden call ~ sorry. I got your number from Aya-chan. She's such a friend!"

I see.
Aya selfishly told him. ... hey, it's not the time to sympathize!!

Thinking of making a little revenge with Aya tomorrow
I answered calmly.

"...so, what do you want?"

"That's ~ why ~ be my friend! Okay. Plea~se."

Weid.. too weird.
I dislike weird man.

"..ok ~ bye"

Can't help it, after agreeing to be friend with him
I cut off the call

If I didn't do that, I feel I couldn't cut the call off.

I record Nozomu's number...
for the time being.



Pipipipipi


Woke up by unpleasant alarm sound,
today as usual I go to school

At entrance gate, when I changed to overshoes,
I found Aya.

With exciting sensation,
I run toward Aya.

"Foolish Aya! Haven't I told you to not give numbers as you wish? Yesterday, Nozomu called!!"

"Sor~ry
But Nozomu was so fussy asking for Mika's number. Pardon me, I'll treat you something "

While looking at Aya's face that looked like nothing happened
I took a deep breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment