Thursday, September 16, 2010

Koizora Chapter 4 Page 5

Towards Hiro and my school mates, I was lying by telling that I caught a cold and had to rest a while

Even when I was hospitalized,
Mails and calls from Hiro's ex were not stopping.


Even when I turned off the power,
I still felt that the phone kept ringing.

The reminiscent talk that I heard about Hiro and her
had put images inside my head.


In that kind of situation, there's no way my stomach pain would be healed,
thus I had to prolong the hospitalization.


It's painful...
It couldn't be helped.
I wanted to be at ease.


After confirming that my parents had gone from the hospital
I grabbed the paring knife that was there near me.


I wanted to be at ease.
I wanted to be at ease.



I put the knife on my wrist,
when I started to cut...




"...What are you doing!"



Suddenly Manami who went to visit rushed over to the bed,
then she threw away the knife to the floor.



"If Mika died there are many people that would be sad. I would also be sad if Mika died and I couldn't live also"

Manami hugged Mika
and cried together.




The wound on my wrist was shallow
Manami treated it with the antiseptic solution and bandages she bought from the convenience store.




"The wound, hide it with this. Never do this again!"


While saying that,
she gave me a white wristband.

1 comment: