Thursday, September 16, 2010

Koizora Chapter 4 Page 6

I was so glad
that Manami was there.


If Manami was not there,
maybe Mika would not still alive at this time.


I was in pain that much. Thank you...




Several days later I was discharged from the hospital safely.



As usual, the pestering mails and calls didn't stop,
but strangely I had been accustomed to that.


I would not worry about that.


The white wristband still had not been unfastened..





Back to school after a while.


I had made my friends and Hiro
awfully worried about me.


At the break time, when I looked outside the window...



"Are you free now?"


The one who spoke was Tatsuya.

We had been exchanging contact a long ago and sending mails also, but it's been a while since the last time we talked to each other.



If I was seen talking to another man
Hiro would get angry...


Mika looked at the surroundings restlessly.


Tatsuya realized what Mika had done and he murmured to me.


"If you don't want to be seen, let's talk at the music room?"


After confirming that Tatsuya had gone out from the classroom,
I went to the music room while worrying about not being seen by Hiro.





"What happened??"


"Mika has gotten thinner"


"Really? Thank you♪"


Looking at Mika who deliberately answered cheerfully,
Tatsuya made a worrying face.



"I feel~ do you overdo yourself?"

2 comments:

  1. That's very kind of Tatsuya to worry about her. There's gotta be something wrong with her always having to worry about Hiro's disapproval of her speaking to other guys. Thanks for the update, Jia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree what aznmatrix's comment!
    (= thank you for the translations!!!

    ReplyDelete