Friday, March 25, 2011

Koizora Chapter 4 Page 12

"Don't worry. I'll be alright!"


Hearing those meaningful words from Hiro, I smile while looking at Hiro and Nozomu.


The reason behind those meaningful words are,
because the other will soon know about it...




Since then several days have passed,
I am going to school as usual


Like usual, Tatsuya is not seen in the classroom.


Is he still going back the hospital??


Since morning, the teacher are so fussy about the toilet's window glass incident.


Today the white papers
are also distributed.


I think I found the culprit.


The culprits are Hiro and friends...

But I could not write it on that paper.



I could not betray Hiro whom I really love.


The white papers are also distributed today. I think it would continue forever...



At night,
I am watching TV at home when the phone rings.


♪Purururururururu♪


"Hell... Ah, Teacher!!"


It is the homeroom teacher.


"Ah, this is Mika?"


"What do you need, Teacher~??"


"There is something that I want to ask Mika, will you answer me honestly?"


"... Huh...?"


"About the incident in the boys' toilet, today they distributed papers right? Did you write something on it?"


"I don't write anything..."


"In one of the paper, it is not Mika who wrote [I know the culprit but I don't want to tell] right?"

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the translation!!
    I've been searching for it for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you also tranlaste kimizora?? pleaseee im begging you.. because i dunno where to get that book, now im so curious about it! please please please

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!came into your blog just today and couldn't stop reading your translations..Thank you so much! looking forward for more in the future..=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg you are amazing. You should totally continue this! I think everyone else gave up translating this, but it'd be really great if you could finish~

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! i came to your blog today and totally in love with your work. Why you give up translating this? You should totally continue this! Btw, you can get income too :D by putting Adsense or anything :) Please.. pleasee continue this...!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi... i've been looking this awesome novel for so long time. I would like to use your english translation to translate into vietnames version and post onto my wordpress blog.
    thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should definietly continue to translate Koizora. It is great work. My heart really started beating faster at some moments.
    Please translate the rest of it.
    Please.

    ReplyDelete