Friday, March 25, 2011

Koizora Chapter 4 Page 11

Our teacher distributed a piece of paper to each of us in the class room,
and started talking with a serious face.



"In here, maybe there is a person who broke the window but don't want to admit it, or a person who know who did it but don't want to say it. So I want you to write in this paper the information that you know. If the culprit is here, it is okay to admit it anonymously, but I want you to come forward."


Is there any person that willing to admit??
If Mika was the culprit, I would absolutely pretend that I don't know anything.


Because I don't know anything, I leave my paper blank.




When I go home,
after quite a while we, together with Aya and Nozomu, hang out at Hiro's house.




"Today's school meeting was boring~!"


"Ah~ I don't understand what's it about~! The teachers were so desperate"

Nozomu and Aya look sluggish.


"Who is the culprit~!!"

Looking at Mika who is interested in it,
Nozomu gives an intrepid smile.


"We know about it, right Hiro?"


"Yeah~ we know"



"Who~?!"


Aya leans her body.



"The culprits are me~ and Hiro and Taka and Shou!"


"Nozomu you bastard. You blabber too much"

"You are the one who did it?"


Hiro quickly answer
to Mika who is asking with her eyes wide opened.


"Yeah"



"Really? If they find out, we will get suspended!"


Aya has
a worried look in her face.

2 comments:

  1. Could you continue to translate this novel:D.i really appreciate it. i have searched a lot of sources but can't find anywhere that publishes freely the reading in English apart from your blog. thank you so much for what you have done:X.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, hope you can continue to translate thí novel... i've watched movie, dramas and comic, too.. coz i can't find any freely english version and also giap version... thank you so much for your greatest project

    ReplyDelete