Friday, August 14, 2009

Koizora Chapter 1 Page 10

For a moment, the one that came up on my mind was
Hiro's face.

I had never met him...
It's just my selfish imagination
Hiro's face.




"...I think there isn't"


Hearing my answer,
without waiting Aya said,


"I am now in love!"


...It must be that person.


"Nozomu??"


"Yes! It's true. What are you thinking of Nozomu?"


Looked at worrying Aya, I answered honestly.


"...we just friends. There's no love feeling even a bit!!"


Aya's expression became a little bit loose
Aya stood up from her seat
pointed at the stature.



"I am jealous of Mika. Nozomu is aiming at Mika ~ do you like him too ~ ... I thought. I'm sorry for doubting you. When I talked to Yuka, she was pretty mad at me!"


"Is that so......"


"Sorry Mika. Can you forgive me?"



Inside the solemn blue sky

Aya was turning forward
lowering her face.

The answer was only one.



"...of course!!"





I told Aya that in the summer holiday I met a guy named Hiro
we communicated with each other everyday

Aya who looked happy crossed her arm in my arm.



"Is that so. What kind of person is that guy named Hiro! Mika, we have to do our best together
"


5 comments:

  1. when will you update the next page? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for translating this. Many started to translate this, but stopped after a few pages. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please wait, i'm trying to finish my work first, so much to do this month :(

    ReplyDelete