Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Koizora Chapter 1 Page 9

Sakurai Hiroki...
No, it's Hiro, since the day I exchanged numbers with him
we contacted each other everyday


I never met Hiro but our conversation matched.



I knew it
by our talks on phone.



Though our classes were faraway, we went to the same school,
once we came to Nozomu's classroom,
I have a feeling that they wanted to talk with me


When there's any free time, both of them would call or message someone






Summer break has over,
while rubbing the sleepy eyes, I went to school.



When I reached the class, there was a piece of letter
above the table


[DEAR Mika FROM Aya]


...it's from Aya..


Since I went out with Nozomu and Hiroki
I'd been avoiding Aya.



With uneasy feeling
I opened the letter.


[There's something I need to talk about, if you read this letter please come to the music room at fourth floor!]


I run out from the class while grasping the letter tightly,
running up the stairs till fourth floor.


In front of the music room's door
I took a light deep breath.


...wonder if she's angry.

Unpleasant feelings
fill my head.


I slowly opened the door,
Aya, who sat on the table near the window, turned around.



"Morning
"


A little bit bewildered
by the usual Aya.


"Morning..."


"Sorry to call you!"


"Ng..."


"Is Mika now in love?"


No comments:

Post a Comment