Monday, August 10, 2009

Koizora Chapter 1 Page 8

It can't be helped.
I have to
answer the phone.


"...Hello"


"Hello..It's me! It's Nozomu-kun. Mika-chan, you're cruel for avoiding me! I'm gonna cry"



Geez!
This annoying high tension...
It's Nozomu.


"What is it?"


I said coldly.



"Here again~ Mika-chan is coldhearted! What had I done? I did nothing, right~! Hahahahaha"


Whether he is drunk or not
Nozomu didn't stop talking


"My PHS is being blocked~ I'm beaten! Right now I'm calling from Hiroki's house! Smart, aren't I? Now I'm changing to hi~m!"


"Err...Please wait..."

While talking non stop until the end,
the phone was transferred.


"Hello?"


"Ah..Hello"


Unconsciously, I answered it.



"I'm Nozomu's friend, Sakurai Hiroki. Right now he looks pretty drunk, sorry"


Low and calm voice,
exactly the opposite of Nozomu's


"It's alright. Your name is Hiroki?? Is it alright using your home phone??"


To Mika's query, Hiroki answered with laugh from across the phone.


"It's ok with Hiro! Can I ask your number? I'll call you again"


And then we exchanged numbers. This was my encounter with Hiro



No comments:

Post a Comment