Monday, September 14, 2009

Koizora Chapter 1 Page 12

With stiff face, I held out my right hand that started sweating,
Hiro's right hand slightly squeezed Mika's.



Pure Yuka who never had boyfriend beside her in her 16 years life,
while shivering and trembling managed her black hair with yellow rubber, even then she made a face like she would like to faint


Though Mika was also scared,
the impact on Yuka was
too strong...



Kriiinnggg....


Luckily the chime rang.


After shaking hand, I pulled my hand
dragged Yuka who was absent-minded and Aya who was enjoying her conversation with Nozomu
and went to the classroom.



I took my seat.

I couldn't follow my mind.
Hiro was absolutely different from what I'd imagined...


While paying attention to the teacher,
Aya lowered her face and murmured near my ear.


"The person who just shook hand with you is Hiro-kun?! He's a super cool guy! Mika, you're so lucky
I am aiming at Nozomu, so don't worry "


A cool guy, huh.
I can't show a calm look...


Aya continued speaking to Mika who still hid her face


"Let's work hard together! In our high school life we have to get a cool guy~
"


"...it's not about I like him or not. After all, today is our first meet!!"


"We won't know what will happen"




At that time,
I never thought of loving Hiro at all...


1 comment:

  1. this is the end of chapter 1

    I will have a 4-day-holiday at this weekend, so I hope I can update again later :D

    ReplyDelete