Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Koizora Chapter 2 Page 2

At the direction that Aya pointed
was Hiro.



When I wanted to go out of class pretending to not care about the PHS...



"Mika, I want to talk."


Hiro put his hand across the door preventing me to go home
and blocking the way out


"Please, please♪"


Aya who knew nothing
was pushing Mika's back.


"Sorry. Well then, let me take Mika!"


Hiro talked like that to Aya and Yuka and without hearing Mika's answer, he grabbed Mika's hand
and dragged me to class where there was no one but us.


"Yesterday's mail, you ignored it, didn't you?"


Displeasing low voice of Hiro resounded
inside the empty classroom


"I was sleeping"



The truth I was waking up...
I lied.



"If it was like that, it's okay.
so, this is the first time we talk just the two of us like this, isn't it?"


Relieved smile.
While scratching his hair, Hiro looked like he felt awkwward.



"...Your girlfriend doesn't angry??"


I declared it with a little sarcasm.
Hiro's smile disappeared, with narrowed eyes he felt offended and answered


"I don't have a girlfriend"


"Yesterday I heard from Nozomu? You don't have to lie!!"


Hiro looked bothered
by Mika's question.


"You heard from Nozomu huh. Well at this time I do... but I want to break up with her"

6 comments: