Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Koizora Chapter 2 Page 3

"Hmmm.."


I answered coldly.

I suddenly thought about
while looking out in the window.

The break up...
looked like a lie.

If he had a girlfriend it would be better if he told me from the beginning.

I wonder if he wanted to keep it as a secret??

About Hiro,
I began to not understand about him...


The conversation ended just like that
then we parted.





Since that day,
the contact from Hiro was increasing.


The conversation after school was the same.



Hiro earnestly listened to the talking and reassured with his words.


While we were talking
I thought that I should not trust him...


Before long, I opened my heart to Hiro,
and began to discuss my troubles.


Hiro's appearance was scary.
But when he smiled
he could look childish.


The image that I got when first met him slowly changed

Though I knew that Hiro had a girlfriend, I still attracted to him.



Felt unpleasant worrying by myself, I began to discuss with Aya and Yuka.



And the conclusion was...


"Ask Hiro if he really wants to break up with his girlfriend, if he doesn't feel like it, just give up"


Strove by both of them, I gathered my courage and sent an email to Hiro.





[Do you plan to break up with your girlfriend?]

[If I don't, I won't meet you]




1 comment:

  1. It's totally awesome! :)) thank you for your hard wokr! ^^

    ReplyDelete