Monday, December 14, 2009

Koizora Chapter 2 Page 5

One morning...
Like usual, I was waiting for the bus to go to school.




ping ping


The sound of incoming mail
I opened the inbox.



Sender : Hiro


[Let's skip school today!]



...skip school?
Why??


I couldn't understand what he meant so I called him.


The bus might be coming
so I just made a short call.



Purururururu


"Yes~!"


Hiro raised
the tension.


"What do you mean by skipping school??"


"Let's skip school today and play at my home
"






What should I do.
I had gym lesson that I were weak at today.


I wanted to play with Hiro
...well, no problem!



"Ok~!!"


Gave a light answer,
asked for the nearest bus station from Hiro's house, then I got on a bus that stop there.



I got on the bus,
asked Hiro
then got off from the bus in an unfamiliar place.



In front of the bus station, Hiro who rode on a black bicycle
pointed at the back with his thumb.



"Get on! We gonna fly so hang on tightly~"



He lifted up Mika's body, placed on the back,
then started riding the bicycle.



I held on tightly on Hiro's back,
felt Hiro's warmth for the first time
made me nervous.


No comments:

Post a Comment