Thursday, December 17, 2009

Koizora Chapter 2 Page 6

We reached Hiro's home.


"Excuse me for disturbing..."


I muttered with small voice
but there was no reply.


"No one's here!"



What!? No one's here?
So it's just the two of us??



...Until now the number of people that went together were three.


And it always finished
in a short time.


The reason was
the both of us were thinking of liking each other seriously.


For dating outside
we had done it.

But playing in a boy's room for only both of us...

it is the first time for Mika.




On the floor, clothes, textbooks and accessories were scattered around
As expected from a boy's room.


Because of nervousness
I couldn't calm down.

But things that I didn't used to
I didn't want Hiro to realize.




"Don't be nervous"


Hiro bluntly
stroke my face.



It looked like my nervousness
would be exposed....




We talked
about our school...
about how that teacher was,
about how that student was.




Vague feeling turned to confidence with doubt,
one insecurity was born.



- Mika likes Hiro.
What about Hiro? -



It's lunch time
Two of us went to convenience store to buy lunch


On the way we were walking,
Hiro faced Mika
and held one of my hand.



"Eh? What?? Why??"



1 comment:

  1. Yr translation is wonderful. The nervousness in Hiro's room really transmits to the reader.

    ReplyDelete