Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Koizora Chapter 2 Page 7

Hiro was a little bit shy when he stroke my head
while seized my hand tightly.



"You~are uncertain so hold unto me"


It was the first time I held Hiro's hand.

His big hand...
wrapped up Mika's little hand.




Went home, after we finished the meal
Hiro began looking for something inside his bag.


What he took out was
an instant camera.



"Let's take a picture!"


Hiro turned his arm on my shoulder like he was used to it.

The dazzling flash
shone on the two of us.



At that time...



Smooch


On my cheek, Hiro's lips
lightly touched.


...! ? ! ?


I realized something happened and then separated from Hiro,
then touch the cheek that was touched by his lips.



"You don't like it, do you? I'm sorry"


The sad expression on Hiro's face
made he feel a little bit guilt because I ran away.


"It's not that I don't like it...I'm just surprised!!"


"Yeah, it is. I'm sorry. Maybe I like you, Mika"


"....Eh??"


"Is it okay to like you?"



It's not that we hadn't going out yet.


...he didn't just
targeted my body right??


But at this time instead of targeting my body,
I was afraid of being hated by Hiro if I refused the kiss.
That's why...


"It's...okay"


2 comments: