Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Koizora Chapter 2 Page 8

Hiro gently embraced my shoulder, and once more kissed me on the cheek.


The lips were slowly moving...

Our lips touched each others.


This was my first kiss
with Hiro.



Repeating many times,
... Hiro's hot tounge
came in.


After kissing for about 10 minutes, Hiro lifted Mika like a princess,
and carried me to the bed.



Hiro's fingers were gently tracing
on Mika's fore head.


"Noo... It tickles!! Ahaha"


To distract my nervousness
he looked at Mika who laughed unnaturally
Hiro put his back of hand on Mika's lips and said in worried expression


"Mika...are you shaking? Perhaps this is your first time?"



Before I realized, my body started shivering a little by little.

...insecured.
...afraid.


If he thought that having no experience was a bother
he would hate me...



Inspite of seeing the anxious Mika,
Hiro started tickling Mika's ribs with both of his hands.


"It tickles. Stop it!!!"



Pressing down Mika's hands who resisted, Hiro lifted Mika
and hugged with his strength


"...Is it alright with me?"



Because of his smile,
my worries diminished.


...Mika nodded quietly.


If it's with Hiro, it's okay.



"It's alright, it's not frightening. I'll be doing it gently..."


After saying that, he gently kissed me once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment