Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Koizora Chapter 2 Page 12

Hiro turned to Mika's back

Writhe the blazer uniform
he hugged me tightly.


"It's so warm~. It'll be good if we can always be like this"


"Yes......"


At this time,
I'm determined.


I would not
contact Hiro anymore.


I'd tried my best to give up
I didn't want to be hurt by liking him once again...




From that day
I never replied the mail
and never answered the call.

There were chance that we met at the classroom
...but I continued to avoid him.



Though it was like that everyday the call and mail from Hiro never failed to come.




One morning
Aya called me out
to the corner of the class.


"Mika, what do you think of Hiro-kun~?"


"Whatever I think, he get himself a girlfriend!!"


I was fed up with
the talk about Hiro's girlfriend.


"I heard from Nozomu
they have broken up
"


"...he??"


"He broke up because he had another girl he really likes
He seems like he really likes her!! Who do you think she is? It's you Mika. It's Mika"


My heart that supposed to give up
extremely easy to tremble by that.

...mild determination.


Aya was keeping on.


"Hiro-kun wants to have a proper talk with Mika so today he will wait at library after school!"


"...I understand"





Ping pong ping pong


The chime that marked the end of today's class was resounding in the class.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Every time there's an update I get all happy. Hee. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just great, jia. i feel like i learn something new to use for my own writing every time i come to read a new translation. thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @aznmatrix : there's a new update, happy reading!

    @jason : you're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete