Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Koizora Chapter 2 Page 13

When I was putting my textbook into my bag,
there was a tap on my shoulder
so I turned around.



"Mi~ka
"


...It's Aya.


"Give your best
I also want to confess to Nozomu today. Call me tonight, okay!"


Aya spoke fast,
winked at me
and left.


Aya would confess.
A~ I felt nervous.




With sweat wetting my hands
I went to library.


I arrived at the front of the library,
in front of the door I shut my lips and tried to open the door.




Gara gara (SFX : door opening)


Hiro was sitting on a desk.


"Yo~"


"...Hi"


"Long time no see. You didn't reply any of my mails"


"...Sorry"


The silence continued.


Hiro tried to erase the awkward ambience,
he frantically opened his mouth.


"Sorry for the other day"


Hiro suddenly spoke.
I couldn't understand what he meant about.



"About what?"


"When you came to my house, I suddenly did that to you... You didn't like it right? Sorry. I am the worst huh..."


"At that time I like you, Hiro... I was just shocked because you still had a girlfriend but I didn't hate you"


"Right now? Do you hate me?"


"Right now... I still can't believe you a little bit"


"I really had broken up with her. Can you try to believe me? I love you, Mika. ... I'd like to go out with you"

No comments:

Post a Comment