Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Koizora Chapter 3 Page 3

With trembling fingers
I noted the running away car's numbers on my PHS.



Afraid of the dark place.
I wanted to go to a brighter one...


Seeking of light, I began walking to a nearby convenience store.



But...


Being worn-out
there's blood stain on the clothes.

Swollen face by being beaten.


It's not really awful..
but not the shape to be seen by others.



Stopped walking, I lied down on
a white bench behind the convenience store.



The calls from Hiro were ringing all the time.

I want to hear Hiro's voice
immediately.



"Where are you now?"


".........I don't know"


"I won't know what to do if you said you don't know! Are you crying? Where are you now, Mika? Tell me"


"I'm behind a convenience store somewhere..."


"Is there something nearby?"


"There's a pachinko store..."


"I'll go there now"



The call was arbitrarily
cut off.


I was gazing at the stars while lying on the bench.



Would I
be hated by Hiro...



When I closed my eyes I remembered Hiro's warmth

And now the incident earlier was only vividly revived.




From that moment
a while had passed...


Ciitt..




The sound of bicycle's break.


He got up

when he looked the worn-out Mika from a bit far, the surprised-Hiro
looked absent-minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment