Monday, February 8, 2010

Koizora Chapter 3 Page 1

Chapter 3 Grief

One Sunday morning

After this
I planned on hanging out with Hiro.



I'd completed the preparation in hurry, because I would go to Hiro's house
I took one bus faster than that had been planned.



At the usual bus station
Hiro was not there.



Let's surprise Hiro...
I thought like that while walking to Hiro's house through a shortcut
walking at the dim road that pedestrians seldom passed by, at that time...


At the back, a car's door was opened,
I heard the sound of someone came running.




Bogh




A dull sound and at the same time an intense pain came to my head.

I lost my consciousness



Being hazy, in my consciousness my arm was forcibly pulled

I was dragged into a white wagon smelled with smoke



... My head is dizzy
...It hurts...What's this?






My hands and feet were restrained with strong force, my clothes were roughly torn off
by four guys I never knew before.





... a rape.


This is a rape.


In the midst of fear...
I could understand that I was being raped.




"...No . . ."



Spontaneously I screamed.
One of the guys shut up my mouth



"You bastard - if you don't shut up you won't go home alive"




That guy
smiled eerily.

...His eyes didn't smile

While putting smile, my head and stomach were
earnestly keep on striking.


At that time



Purururururu


3 comments:

  1. you're welcome :)

    please be patient with the updates because i'm working and have to do this in my spare time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Jia Hui. Personally, I'm just glad that you haven't quit and you're keeping at it. Thank you. I really appreciate all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete