Friday, February 12, 2010

Koizora Chapter 3 Page 2

The ring tones resounded in the car.


This ring tone...
it's Hiro.


He's worried because I was late
so he called me.




I answered the phone
wanted to seek of help from Hiro.

But those two guys tied my hands and legs
so I couldn't move my body.



That ring tone
was resounding sadly.




If I resist,
they would beat me more.

Maybe they'd kill me...



Between fear and grief
I pressed my lips
try to endure it firmly.



At the first day I became one with Hiro...
He held me so tender and gently
Why I remember about that now?

... I can't stop my tears.







Suddenly it became bright, dazzling light.


Wonder if
the help had come...??


Even if it's just a faint hope
I immediately break it.



While grinning,
a guy muttered near my ear.


"If you report this, you'll know what will happen right? I'll spread the photos taken now"




My body was trembling.


That light then
was not a rescue.


It's a
camera's flash.





"It's okay like this"

Those guys were laughing and talking about something important,

they gave signal for those words
and began moving the car.



the car moved for approximately 10 minutes,

and at an unknown place, they abandoned me from the car,

... and the way became dark.

1 comment:

  1. Wuah. Poor mikaa~~
    The story is evolving faster than i'd anticipated :D

    ReplyDelete