Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Koizora Chapter 3 Page 5

In confused and dumbfounded...



"Mika-chan!"



I was surprised by the voice that called my name from the back,

timidly
I turned around to my back.



"...Eri-san"



Eri-san is
Hiro's elder sister.


She's four years older than Hiro,
and a gang leader of the ladies.


When I first met her, she looked quite scary, but
when I played to Hiro's house we quickly became friends, and she listened to my problems, and we communicated through mails and phone calls.


For Mika,
she's also my elder sister.



"Sorry for frightened you. I heard from Hiro. It must be painful. I also experienced something like that. It will be easier to talk with another girl right?"


I could not
reply those words.



"You don't have to force yourself, you can talk later. If someday you would like to share, just tell me. About his character, the car's type, etc. At the past, I also used those info to search for the culprit. Hiroki and me certainly will find that culprit who had hurt Mika-chan!"



I believed in Eri-san words,
I closed my eyes tightly, took my PHS
and explained all in details.



"It's a smoke-tinted white wagon, the number is 183*. There were four guys aged between 10-20 years old... One of them looked like wearing front teeth......"

No comments:

Post a Comment