Monday, March 1, 2010

Koizora Chapter 3 Page 6

Eri-san helped me treating my wound,
and Hiro took me home by bicycle.


There's no conversation between us.


But right now...
I was filled with gratitude feelings.



He was looking for me to an unknown place
threw away his bicycle and ran towards me and hugged me.


Hiro had given me
a peace of mind.



I was clinging hard to Hiro's body
and I felt...
that I really love him.



We arrived at the front of my house,
I held on Hiro's hand
and got off of the bicycle.



"Thank you... So, see you tomorrow..."


I was facing down, wanted to go home, when I turned my body...



"... Wait"



Hiro restrained me
by grasping Mika's hand.



I got a premonition that this is the end.
... it's that kind of mood.



I couldn't
be with Hiro anymore.
I thought this is the end.



"...I'm so sorry"



Those words came out naturally.
Hiro put both of his hands on Mika's shoulder and grabbed me.



"Don't apologize to me. I won't break up with you Mika. I'm not good in telling this, but my feeling has not changed. From now on, I will absolutely protect you, I will make you forget about today's incident. And I will search for those culprits"



My tears were overflowing.


This time these was the tears of happiness.


Thank you Hiro.


2 comments:

  1. How sweet! I'm glad Hiro was so kind to her at such a time. Thanks, Jia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wuah~~! Thank you for another chapter!! (^___^)

    ReplyDelete