Friday, March 19, 2010

Koizora Chapter 3 Page 9

Our lips got closer,
but my body got fright.


"It's okay... it's only me"


Hiro held me for a long period.



It's longer than the first time...



"I will protect you Mika for all my life"


Those words
were healer for Mika right now.



The wound of that day
was also something wanted to be erased
by Hiro...







It began dark
and Hiro sent me home.


"See you!!"


I put my hand
in the front door.


"Mika!"


I turned around
by the voice calling my name.


Hiro gave Mika a kiss in the lips


"Bye!"


he said that again and rode on his bicycle and went home.




Arriving at home
I seized the stuffed animals on the bed.



Thank you Hiro.
Mika...
thought I could forget that incident.




When I about to fall asleep...


Purururururu


Sender : Hiro


I woke up
seeing that the call was from Hiro.


From this call
a shocking truth was proved.


"Yes..."


I answered the phone
while still half asleep.



"...found the culprit"


"Hoahm... culprit...?"


"I found the culprit that raped you!"



I quickly awoke, by that agitated voice of Hiro.


"Eh... seriously?"

2 comments: