Monday, March 29, 2010

Koizora Chapter 3 Page 10

"Yes, it's true. Sis and her follower collaborated to find them. They did it through the car's plate number that Mika saw!"


"Serious...ly"


Found the culprit.
Is it okay to feel relieved?


At that time
I remembered one fact.


...photos.



"Hiro...They took photos!! They said they will distribute it if I ever report..."


Towards confused Mika's words,
the agitated Hiro became quiet,
and replied with a voice lower than usual.



"Hah? Seriously? If it is, I'll kill them. I'll snatch away those photos. Could you meet me tomorrow?"


"Yes..."


"I'll leave in the morning tomorrow"



After that, the call was cut off.



The culprit
had been found...


While still grasping the phone, the trembling couldn't stop.




Without even closing the eyes,
the morning had come.

I skipped out the school,
and rode on Hiro's bicycle who fetched me and went to Hiro's house.




"Sorry for bothering..."


"Welcome Mika-chan!"



...It's Eri-san.



"We found the culprits. We'll call them here now... Is it alright? Still you are hurt from that worst thing, and I want to make a distinction"


Without saying anything
Mika nodded deeply.



From now on
...I'll meet the culprit.

No comments:

Post a Comment