Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Koizora Chapter 3 Page 8

Ever since that incident
Hiro, didn't know if he's being considerate or what, would not kiss me.
Besides
on cheek and forehead...



Surely
I still felt scared.



I was really happy
with Hiro's affection.



However...
I felt a bit lonely.



Because I had met many men said
"Mika has a dirty body"
If I was thinking like that I became anxious.


I gathered my courage,
I decided to ask when I played at Hiro's house.




"Ne~ Hiro, don't you want to do it??"


A sudden
yet bold question.


"What is it?"


"......sex!!"



Hiro burst
the tea he was drinking.



"Hah? What' this suddenly!"


"...I'm serious about this"


"...I want to do it but I'm thinking to wait for the day Mika is ready to do it"


"I have the mood to do it. I'm scare but...thinking that Hiro felt that Mika's body is dirty now so you won't do it makes me uneasy"


Hiro pulled Mika's head
towards his own body


"Fool you! Do you really think I'm that kind of a man?"



Hiro carried Mika to the bed, and gently put me down.



"If you feel scared, tell me. Don't overdo this. I will make Mika forgets that thing that you hate. I'll erase your wounds so don't worry"

1 comment:

  1. sweet, maybe a little simplistic (rape/sexual traumas don't "erase" very quickly), but above all sweet

    ReplyDelete