Friday, February 5, 2010

Koizora Chapter 2 Page 14

I had decided the answer.

Even I thought about it...
I had decided a long time ago.


"......Yes"



One more time
Only one more time
I tried to trust him.



I would receive
Hiro's feeling.



Somewhere in my heart,
maybe I brought that words.



"Reply the mail, ok!"


Hiro was smiling widely with relieved-looking eyes,
stroked my head hardly.



When I first met Hiro, I never dreamed of
being together with him.



Surely from now
Mika's life
began to change.


Mika that passed her life in just an ordinary way,
would close that curtain.





When I walked home, I called Aya to share the story.


Aya who also confessed to Nozomu
felt like she also began to going out with him.


The two of us who began going out with the person we liked, had our tension on climax
we forgot to sleep
and were talking until morning.




- From today
the two of us
begin going out -



Though our class was different
when it's break time we made an appointment on the corridor to meet up.


We were lovey-dovey
until being scolded by the teacher.


We went on double date with Aya and Nozomu couple
everyday was refreshing
everyday was fun.



But...
something unexpected coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment