Thursday, January 14, 2010

Koizora Chapter 2 Page 9

Hiro gently held Mika
who was first experienced in this.


The feeling was enough to feel like illusion...



When we were becoming one,
he was continuously grasping Mika's hand
who was in pain, scared, and wanted to cry.


"Don't be afraid... If you don't like this, tell me? I'll properly stop it."


I felt relieved
by Hiro's voice and gentle eyes.

I felt like
he was saying
"I love you"

I thought we were being closer a little bit...




I remembered
when sleeping on his arm.


The body of the first man who touched me was so big
Hiro's body was comfortably warm...


I was really happy becoming one with Hiro.
I didn't feel any regret.


But...
But...


When we became one, another woman's name were called.


It's just my imagination right?
I misheard it right...??




Pururururu


Hiro's PHS' incoming sound
were ringing.


"Can you go out?"



Hiro who sounded sorry
lifted his arm, got up nodding.



"Saki?"


......Saki

The name which was miscalled
by Hiro a while ago.



So that name was real.
My anxiety was risen.

So I was
not mistaken...



"Me? No. Oh.. How about Saki? I see. See you"


2 comments: