Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Koizora Chapter 2 Page 11

One day after school,
Mika and Aya
hanged out to town.


"It's been a while since I played at town with Mika~!"

"N dan daa
"


The two of us laughed while we were walking...



"Eh? It's Nozomu and Hiro-kun~!"


Aya rushed toward
those two.




...both Aya and Nozomu got along well and disappeared somewhere.


Mika and Hiro who was being left still had an awkward atmosphere,
then went to a large park nearby.




"How's lately?"



"He? About what??"



Suddenly Hiro raised his unbeat-stabbing voice
asking me



"Are you in love now?"


"I am... but, right now I am not~"


"What kind of man do you fall in love at?"


"He's a bastard though~...but he's kind?? For Mika only of course!!"


"The man who is liked by Mika~I envy him"



... ... perhaps Hiro
did not realize Mika's feeling??



"Hiro has a girlfriend right! Mika is a single woman~ a~ I'm lonely~!"


"I have broken up"



After all it might another lie.

I pretended that I didn't hear that.

I already
didn't want to be disappointed by false hope...





My body trembled
because of the cold wind.


"Come"


I approached timidly
toward beckoning Hiro.


2 comments:

  1. Wowww thank you so much!! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I am really glad that you translated this book. I have been wanting to read it for a long time. If I may say so, your English grammar is a little wrong in some places. Hope that helps you.

    ReplyDelete