Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Koizora Chapter 2 Page 10

Nee,
perhaps he hadn't broken up with his girlfriend??


My doubts were stirring up.
I wanted to believe him,
but...


Gathering my courage,
I tried to ask.


"Hiro, you still have a girlfriend...??"


"What's up suddenly?"


...Inconsiderate Hiro looked a little bit irritated.


"But, a while ago you called me Saki? It's the one who called earlier, right...??"


There was no answer.


"Speak honestly??"



Hiro was
facing down.

Somehow
I knew the answer.


"...I haven't broken up with her. Sorry for lying."



Hiro still had a girlfriend.
They hadn't broken up.

Then why
he made love to me??


For being like this, I was just a convenient girl.




The tears were flowing down from my eyes.


Tears that came out because of
sorrow
regret
and shame.


Hiro wiped the tears with his finger.
He couldn't see straight to my face


"...I'm leaving"


I went home like I wanted to escape.



...the one who cared
was only Mika.





Since then there was a period when I no longer played and communicated with Hiro.


As time passed by


"I'm okay for just being a friend"

I started to think like that
the mail which wasn't replied also
had to be replied bluntly.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much for translating this. I'd been watching out for someone who was going to translate Koizora. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :)

    Thanks also for visiting my blog :D

    ReplyDelete