Thursday, December 10, 2009

Koizora Chapter 2 Page 4

ping ping

Not even one minute since I sent the mail


The answer from Hiro's immediate reply consisted just only one phrase



[I've broken up with her]




"That's great Mika
"


Aya who looked at the reply hopping and jumping
as if she herself who got the joyfulness.


"That's good
"


Yuka also smiled and made guts pose


".......thank you."




I should be happy that the person I liked broke up with his girlfriend...


I didn't know why.
I couldn't honestly happy.


Because,
I felt like he would like to me again.


Somewhere in my heart
uneasiness still left.


I felt that
I still couldn't trust him
100%...


The first time he lied
until now I subtlety drag along with it.



...........what I heard from Nozomu
the most quick he took
surely was the hand.


But I was scared of knowing the truth....
after all, it was better if i didn't ask.



Hiro had said that
he had broken up.


Right now I had to
believe in Hiro's words.....



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing thiS! I've always wanted to read the novel, but I can't read Japanese. I hope you will finish this novel some time. (and I know it's long, but take your time).

    You're awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you also for your support :D

    yes, i think it will take a long time to finish this ^____^'

    ReplyDelete