Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Koizora Chapter 2 Page 1

Chapter 2 Lie

♪Pururururu♪


It's night...
When I was half-sleeping in my room, the sound of incoming call of PHS woke me up.


It was Nozomu.


Still lying, I reached the PHS and answered the call.



"Huai..."


"Do you know who is this?"


"...it is recorded so I know!!"


"It's true (laughing) Change the topic; you are contacting with him, aren't you?"


"By him you mean Hiro? Yes, I do...?"


"He has a girlfriend from other school. Don't be so hasten"


Hearing the way Nozomu talked like he was sorry,
I answered with full of cheerfulness on purpose.


"...I see. Ok Ok ♪ Thank you for telling me! Please be careful!!"


I closed the phone
thinking a little bit.
didn't feel sleepy anymore.



Hiro had a girlfriend.


It's not that I like him or what...

Because we were just friends, if he had a girlfriend it wouldn't be a problem!!

...but I didn't hear anything from Hiro.



When I was still thinking, suddenly a mail came.
The sender was Hiro.


"Let's talk after school tomorrow"


I didn't answer.

Right now, somehow I didn't feel like to do it...






The next day after school
At the time when I wanted to go home together with Aya and Yuka...
Aya pointed at the class door and shouted


"That's Hiro-kun, isn't it!?"


No comments:

Post a Comment