Thursday, April 1, 2010

Koizora Chapter 3 Page 12

E.....
Hiro, what are you saying??


"Hah? Hiro's acquaintances? I don't understand. Could you explain more?"


Eri-san was
approaching with wrinkled brows.



"He's my acquaintances"


Hiro answered that while glaring to the man he's gripping hardly.


"Why did Hiro's acquaintances rape Mika?"


"I also don't know. Hey, you, explain this"

The man whose collar was grabbed spoke in fear


"I was asked by Saki-san..."



.........Saki-san
asked them??



"Saki is Hiro's ex-girlfriend right?"


Eri-san frowningly asked.


"How does this concerns Saki? You bastards explain more clearly"




Because of Hiro's yelling,
that man spoke once again.


"Saki-san said 'there's a certain girl that I hate, so if you rape her and take photos of her I'll pay you'..."



At this time, I couldn't understand those words.

Hiro hit that man's face
with his fist hardly,
and that man fell and his mouth's bleeding.


Those three men were lining up begging for forgiveness


"Please forgive..."


"I don't want to hear that"


Hiro pressed each of them to the wall and then hit them one by one, and forcibly trampled down their head until they fell down to the floor.


After all those four men apologized,
Eri-san took them out of the house.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the translation :3
    I know it will take a while for you to complete the novel, but I'm wondering if you can translate Kimizora after this one >.<
    it's okay if you can't, I've been looking everywhere for english version and got nothing. Thanks again for your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for reading my translation :D

    yes, i've thought about translating kimizora, too. i had the material already, but kimizora is shorter than koizora, so if i do both side by side, i don't think the story will develop at the same pace.

    so i will translate kimizora after i've finished koizora first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much, i've been looking everywhere for the english translation of koizora novel..you are really amazing, will wait for the next chapters, gambate!! ^^

    just asking, how many chapters were there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post.
    Thank you so much for the translation.

    ReplyDelete