Thursday, April 15, 2010

Koizora Chapter 3 Page 14

"Saki huh? You should separate from her"


Eri-san said that in irritated state,
made Hiro once again bowed down.


"I'm really sorry. It's my fault..."


"No... It's alright"



That day I also rode on Hiro's bicycle,
and was sent home.



After reaching home, Hiro's mails
were coming continuously.



[Mika, I'm sorry]




I never imagined that the ones that raped Mika were Hiro's acquaintances.

Moreover
they were asked by his ex girlfriend...



I had known the culprit and they also had apologized to me.



But,
I didn't know why I couldn't feel relieve.



The photos?
Was the film really not inserted?
And that flash light...??



Why did Hiro keep it as secret that he met his ex girlfriend??


Though when Mika spoke with a classmate that is a boy
Hiro was angry with me.



Why Mika was hated
by Hiro's ex girlfriend??



Hey
I wondered if this thing had really settled down.

Had this really finish this way...


Hiro's ex girlfriend asked her boy friends to rape Mika

What's that...
Why they could easily hurt someone??


The pain that started to heal
once again became painful.



This pain
must be...
leaving marks for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment