Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Koizora Chapter 4 Page 1

Chapter 4 Jealousy

While still depressed by yesterday's incident
I still had to go to school.



"Mika, good morning~!"


Aya dan Yuka were clinging on me from left and right


"Aah... Good morning
♪♪
"


I smiled when answering
and when I went back to my seat,




"Are you okay?"


I turned around hearing that someone's voice from my back.

It's Tatsuya from the same class.



Tatsuya was different from Hiro,
he was neither boy-gal nor yankee
he's more of refreshing sportsman type.


It's about time that I had to react to his greetings.


"Well...I'm okay!!"



There's no one in school that didn't know that Hiro and Mika were in a relationship.


Hiro was standing out among the students,
he was frequently flirting here and there.


Hiro was scary in his appearance and famous of being so jealous.


Mika only talked to a few boys
because Hiro was always kept his eyes on them.


I had so many girl friends,
but boy friends were extremely few.


So I was quite astonished by Tatsuya who started to talk to me.



"Health is number one right♪"


Tatsuya was smiling while moving back to his seat.



In the middle of the lesson,
Aya who sat in front of me turned around and held out a piece of paper.


"What??"


"I think~ this letter comes from the front
♪ I don't know the sender but it is addressed to Mika!"

3 comments: